The Great Inn
The construction of the Inn was ordered by the first Ottoman governor of Cyprus, Muzaffer Pasha, in 1572. It's architecture resembles many other inns from this period in Anatolia. Around the inner courtyard of the stone inn are 68 rooms and 10 shops. The inn, after years of restoration, was reopened to visitors in 2002. It's souvenir shops, restaurants and Cypriot wine bar attract locals and tourists alike. On certain afternoons and evenings live music can be heard filing the inner courtyard.